Order Policies & FAQ
For questions related to an order, please use the contact form. I will reply within 24-48 business hours (Monday-Friday).
These policies are in place to protect my small business and keep it running. Please note that this is an individual business, I appreciate your understanding of the following policies.
- Please note that pre-orders can not be cancelled. Pre-orders are used to directly fund the creation of the items. Without them, the item can't be produced.
- Pre-orders are subject to delays due to manufacturing issues
- In stock items purchased with a pre-order item will be held to ship together with the pre-order item, keep this in mind when ordering items together.
- Insurance can easily be added to your order by turning the "Route Shipping Protection" to ON when checking out. This is a low cost, 3rd party shipping insurance that covers under many circumstances, I highly recommend that you purchase it!
- If you are making multiple orders to combine, please make sure "Route Shipping Protection" is off and contact me to add insurance manually to your order, otherwise it will only apply to a single order.
- If an order is in stock, it will be processed within 3-10 business days. Orders are being shipped once a week at this time. Large shop updates may extend the shipping time by an additional week. Thank you for your patience.
- Please leave a note during checkout to combine orders. I will also check to see if you have multiple in stock orders when doing shipments. You will be refunded any excess shipping charges when having orders combined.
- Once an item has left my hands, I have no control over delivery speed or accuracy. If you would like your order insured, please purchase insurance at time of order. If your order gets lost or stolen, please open a report with your local post office to investigate.
- I do not issue refunds or replacements for lost or stolen packages without insurance. Orders of $100 or more (before shipping) automatically include insurance.
- If you would like to change your shipping address or combine several orders into one to save on shipping, please e-mail me and include your order number(s). To prevent shipping to an incorrect address, make sure to reach out to me ASAP.
- Once an order has been shipped, I can no longer make changes. If you have given me the wrong or an incomplete address, you will have to wait until the package returns to me, and the shipping fee is subject to be paid by the buyer to re-send.
International Order Notices
- For customers from the UK: I am currently not taking orders on my website due to the VAT rules. If you are interested in purchasing any of my products, please contact me and I will set up a custom listing for you on my Etsy!
- Please note that once a package departs the United States, your package will likely no longer track inside your own country. Shipping from US to outside countries can take anywhere from 6-8 weeks.
- All international orders automatically include insurance. If you have not received your package, please contact me within 100 days, but no sooner than 40 days since shipment, or your insurance may be forfeit.
- Customs fees are at the sole responsibility of the buyer. I will not, under any circumstances, take requests from the buyer to be dishonest on the customs forms. Such requests will be ignored.
Replacements/Incorrect Items Received
If there are any issues with the pins in your order that go beyond my grading policy, please contact me to go about receiving a replacement. Please make sure to include your order # and any applicable photographs to help me identify the issue.
If you have received an incomplete or wrong order, please contact me with your order # and a description of the issue as well as a photo of what you received. You have up to 14 calendar days to reach out to me regarding an issue with your purchase, from delivery date.
If you receive your item but have changed your mind, you have up to 14 calendar days to request to return your purchase. The pins must be unused and include all packaging to be eligible to return. You will be responsible to ship the items safely to me at your expense. Please ensure that you ship your return via tracked mail.
The refund amount will be the total amount you paid for the pins, minus shipping paid at time of purchase.
Please ensure that you always contact me with any concerns regarding your order. If you attempt to file a claim against me on PayPal or your other method of payment, without any attempt to contact me, you will be banned from shopping with me in the future. This is nothing personal against you, but doing this harms small businesses like mine, please always reach out!