Please make sure that you have read and understood this policy before purchasing. I personally inspect all of my pins upon arrival from manufacturer, but it's important to note that these are handmade products so perfect pins are rare. I do not offer collector's grade pins, but I do take care when grading and try to provide the very best to my collectors!
If you are at any reason unhappy with the pin you received, please contact me! ^^ Just make sure to include pictures of any issues.
I promise that none of these blemishes are as scary as they sound! It is basically my own "beauty rating" system, and my customers have time and time mentioned how happy they are with their pins ^^
Pre-orders will receive the best grade possible. Depending on the batch, your pin might have minor flaws. Sometimes this may be not typical to my usual standard grades if a batch is mostly flawed, but you will still receive the best available pin possible~!
Please note that the majority of my designs are not restocked and remakes are unlikely unless there is a major production error. Pre-ordering ensures you receive the best available.
May have small, barely noticeable of any of the following:
- Marks, specks, or bubbles on the enamel or metal
- Minor underfill or overfill of the enamel, or discolorations
- Slightly off-center special effects such as screen printing or gemstones
- Random off-color glitter or speck in a glitter area
- Marks or scuffing only seen when held under certain lighting/tilting the pin
- Any noticeable imperfections on the back of the pin or marks on the rubber backs
- Imperfections in the screen printing, or a very small and insignificant area of screen printing missing (such as a hair dot in my chibi designs)
- Soft enamel: specks caused by undercoating and/or dust trapped under the epoxy
- Please note that filler pins may be grouped together on the same card or with other pins
May have more noticeable of any of the above or following:
- Small area missing screenprint, glitter effect, or enamel
- May not include the matching backing card, but a backing card will always be included
- May be grouped together with other pins on the same card
May have very noticeable of any of the above or following:
- Incorrect color gemstone
- Missing one post